* Building efficient storage protocols for unstructured data, and data warehousing solutions for structured analytics
* Converts specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
* Collaborating with other agile team members to create / enhance new data management applications and tools
* Interfaces with system designers to design, code, and test and implement application programs. Assists in developing application specifications
* Designs and codes programs utilizing standard procedures and techniques Conducting reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
* Maintaining records of revisions to ensure code is understandable, simple, and clean
* Conduct design & code review to ensure compliance with Standards.
* Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
* Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
* Providing support of previously released code as needed
* Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems
* Creates test scenarios/cases/stubs; runs unit tests / system tests / regression tests to find errors and revise programs.
* Defines and maintains test system configurations, test data
* Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
* Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning
* BS in Computer Science with 3+ years professional experience
* Java / J2EE
* SOA / ESB / Web Services
* Unix Scripting (Python, Perl, Java Scripting, Shell)
* SQL, Mongo DB, Oracle, Teradata, SQL MSP, DB2/MVS