• .NET (ASP, C#, VB)
• Web Forms
• ASP.Net Web Services
• ASP.Net AJAX Web Services
• HTML 5, XHTML
• CSS 3
• Visual Studio 2010 or higher
• SQL Server 2008R2
stored procedures, database triggers, SSIS
• Data modeling,
object-oriented programming procedures / techniques and n-tier environment.
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of system development methods used for the
development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems.
• Ability to adapt, integrate, and modify existing programs
for use with existing information systems.
• Ability to gather and analyze facts, define problems, and
devise and implement solutions.
• Ability to effectively make oral and written reports and
• Ability to communicate technical terminology at a level
appropriate to the audience.
• Ability to provide quality customer service, building trust
through integrity of work, and build strategic relationships through
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve development problems,
and calmly and rationally assess situations.